If you are worried because of yellow nails than one of the best methods to treat them is to use baking soda. The yellowness of nails is caused to different reasons and can be sorted out after clear analysis and observation of them.
REASONS OF YELLOWNESS OF NAILS
In case you desire to turn your nails from , examine directly to discover ways to remove yellow nails easily. If the staining is due to nail polish, try one of the first four techniques. If it is because of an infection, cross for one of the different three methods.
USE BAKING SODA TO REMOVE YELLOWNESS OF NAILS
It is one of the most famous and common family elements.
When combined with three% bleaching agent, baking soda can remove off the topmost yellow layer of your stained nails. Bleaching agent additionally acts as a bleaching agent as well as disinfects the nails, leaving them wholesome and glowing.
LEARN MORE ABOUT.
- Baking soda (slight abrasive) – four tablespoons
- 3% Bleaching agent – three tablespoons
- Heat water – ½ cup
METHOD TO USE
Use the following methods and steps to make the mixture for the removal of yellowness of nails.
- Pour ½ cup of warm water into a tumbler bowl.
- Add three tablespoons of three% bleaching agent and four tablespoons of baking soda to the water.
- Stir well to mix all the ingredients.
- Soak your nails inside the combination for 5 mins, then rinse them off with water.
- Finish with the aid of applying a moisturizer for your fingers and nails.
- Soaking your nails in a baking soda and hydrogen peroxide solution will produce instant effects.
Do not use this remedy more than once a month, as both substances are damage and may flip your nails brittle if it is overused.