Chicken pox is a viral infection. Maximum people are infected with this disorder ones in our lives. Bird pox typically begins and finishes in two weeks. Home remedies for bird pox are a secure, powerful way of treating a virus.
- Keep away from touching your pockmarks with grimy palms or keep away from touching them altogether.
- Drink lots of water to prevent dehydration. also, drink clean juices.
- Try to sleep in a unmarried function with the aid of putting pillows on both sides of your body. Consequently to help limit the unintentional removal of scabs whilst sleeping.
- Retaining nails reduce brief and hands easy, bacteria determined underneath fingernails can infect open skin lesions.
- Do now not dispose of or choose at your scabs, and do now not scratch them.
TREATMENTS OF CHICKEN POX
Lemon juice has whitening and healing properties that can also be useful for treating chicken pox scars and minimizing them.
LEARN MORE ABOUT.
- Brown vinegar may be added in the amount of ½ cup to warm bathwater.
- Using this solution of brown vinegar likely will relieve itching.
- This treatment is widely used and effective as well.
- Fill the bath tub with cool water and add ginger to it, take a 30 minute bath. This helps stop the itching.
Cocoa butter also has properties that promote healing and scar reduction. Use this on your scars as well.
Rub raw garlic on your chicken-pox scars at night.
If your scars are very old, rub coconut oil on them every morning.
- Apply any talcum powder if the itching is unbearable but don’t scratch the rashes with nails.
- For these purposes trim your nails very short during the time you have chicken pox.
Baking soda mixed in a glass of water and then applied to skin will also help relieve itching.
Honey, which contains complex natural healing agents, can be applied to blotched skin to speed up the healing of pustules.
- Aloe vera is also well known for its healing properties.
- Use aloe vera on your healing scars daily.
- Use fresh aloe vera extract for better results.
- You can also use aloe vera ointments and lotions.