There are distinct effective methods of using glycerin this is blended with rose water and lemon juice to benefit your pores and skin. Right here are a few recommendations to help you make use of this incredible mixture.
HOW TO USE GLYCERIN AND LEMON JUICE FOR SKIN?
1- AS S FACIAL SCRUB AND CLEANSER
You can make a super facial scrub with glycerin, rose water and lemon juice.
All you want to do is mix 1 teaspoon of glycerin, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of rose water.
- Add 1 teaspoon of sugar to the mixture and stir until the sugar is sort of dissolved.
- Gently rub it for your face to exfoliate it.
- With this home made scrub, you may eliminate useless pores and skin cells, dust and different particles.
- You may additionally use it on your neck, hands, fingers and knees.
2- FOR MAKEUP SETTING
The makeup placing sprays which you find in stores are normally packed with chemical compounds. This is why the usage of glycerin this is combined with rose water and lemon juice is a far better option. Due to the fact that it is more secure on your pores and skin.
- To make this spray, you need 20 ml of rose water, 2 drops of glycerin and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- After you have mixed them together, pour into a sprig bottle and save it in the refrigerator.
- You may use the spray for up to 4 weeks.
3- AS A FACIAL MASK
A mixture of glycerin, rose water and lemon juice for face makes a great mask. Because it presents the an awful lot-needed moisture in your skin. It really works excellently as an exfoliator and rejuvenates your skin, removing fine strains, wrinkles and age spots.
4- AS A MOISTURIZER
Glycerin is a notable way to hydrate pores and skin this is dry, particularly in the course of winter. The use of glycerin with rose water and lemon juice as a moisturizer has many blessings and the satisfactory part is that it fits all pores and skin sorts.