Honey isn’t always best wholesome for your body but it also contributes closer to making sure true health for the skin. It works extraordinarily nicely with oily pores and skin that is distinctly susceptible to breaking out and growing infections.
- It has properties that enable soak up excess moisture from the pores and skin and reduce the hazard of any form of skin contamination.
- It has humectants residences that assist to moisturize the skin without making it too oily.
- Honey has antiseptic and antibacterial homes that help get rid of acne and zits. It also prevents them from coming lower back.
- With a high degree of nutrients, it keeps the pores and skin healthful and forestalls growing older.
- Use it as a cleaner by means of rubbing some honey to your moist face so that pores open up and the layer of dirt is washed away.
HOW TO USE HONEY FOR YOUR SKIN?
LEARN MORE ABOUT SKIN CARE.
AS A CLEANSER
- Mix 1 tbsp. honey with 2 tbsp. of finely floor almond and ½-teaspoon lemon juice.
- Use this scrub lightly and wash with lukewarm water.
AS A SCRUB
- Blend 1 tbsp. honey with 1 tbsp. milk, 1 tbsp. turmeric powder and half a tbsp. of lemon.
- Apply it to your face, permit it dry for a half-hour, and wash it with cold water.
FOR SKIN WHITENING
- Take 1 tbsp. of chocolate powder; 2 tbsp. Milk, mix it with 2 tbsp. of honey and 1 tbsp. of lemon.
- Allow the pack dry absolutely after which slowly rub down it with warm water and locate an instant glow to your face.
FOR NATURAL BLEACH
- Take 2 tbsp. tomato juice (you can also use tomato pulp) and add 2 tbsp. of honey.
- Leave the pack on your face for 15 minutes and rinse it off with cold water.
So, grab some honey and give your skin the care it deserves.