Everyone women wants to apply nail polish to add sparkle to her beauty. Making use of nail polish in your own might sound like a cakewalk, but it can become a irritating check of your great motor capabilities, specifically while the use of your non-dominant hand.
THINGS NEEDED TO APPLY NAIL POLISH IN BEST WAY
However, with a little practice and some helpful tips, you may grasp the skill of applying nail polish perfectly and without leaving your cuticles stained.
- Base coat
- Nail polish
- Nail polish remover, non-acetone
- Cotton balls
- Make-up brush
- Top coat
STEPS TO APPLY NAIL POLISH PERFECTLY
1- Remove Previous Nail Paint
- Saturate a cotton ball with non-acetone nail polish remover.
- Rub it over your nails to put off any old polish.
- Use a clean cotton ball if the primary one receives too grimy.
- Additionally, trim, file and smooth out your nails with a buffer before intending to paint them.
2- APPLY BASE COAT ON NAILS
It is essential to apply a base coat. It makes your nail polish remaining longer and protects your nails from staining, particularly if applying a darkish shade.
- Dip the comb in the base coat and wipe it at the rim of the bottle to get rid of the excess from the comb.
- Follow a skinny base coat, using simply 2 or three strokes.
- Permit the bottom coat dry before you continue with applying the polish.
3- APPLY THE NEW NAIL POLISH
- Dip the brush in the nail polish so you have simply enough to apply one skinny coat.
- Cast off any excess polish out of your brush by using wiping it alongside the rim of the bottle.
- Area a small drop of the polish close to the bottom of your nail, barely far from the cuticle.
- Push the polish as much as the cuticle line, leaving a hairline area between the polish and the cuticle.
- Then, drag the brush down in a straight line, beginning from the bottom of the nail in the direction of the loose area.
- Swipe the brush along the left part to coat the aspect of the nail. Do the same for the right facet.
- Make a couple of mild strokes, if wished, to even out the polish.
- Repeat the method for all your nails.
- Permit your nails to dry absolutely before applying the second one coat.
4- APPLY THE SECOND COAT ON NAILS
- For the second coat, use extra nail polish however lighter strokes to keep away from smudging the primary coat.
- Continue to use a 3rd coat only if you want a deep shade. otherwise, 2 coats are sufficient.
- Permit each coat dry before proceeding to the following step.
- Dip the comb inside the pinnacle coat and practice it over each nail using three strokes.
- Maintain the strokes very mild to keep away from digging into the nail polish.
- Await the top coat to dry absolutely.
- In case you’re the use of a ordinary top coat, you could dunk your nails in ice water to speed up the drying manner. Pat dry and observe infant oil over them.
- Your sparkling nail polish is prepared to be flaunted!